Outings and Walking trails
- Wonderful Corfu town is just 1 km from the hotel. The Venetian Old Fortress and the Museum of Far-Eastern Art are next to you, inviting you to explore them.
- The relics of the ancient town of Corfu are resting in the green estate of Mon Repos. There, visitors can also find the summer mansion of Frederick Adam, the British High Commissioner of the Ionian Islands, built for his beloved wife, who was originally from Corfu.
- Day tours on a boat to Paxos, Antipaxos, Syvota and Albania (service at extra charge, payable at the hotel)
- Car rental for tours of the island (service at extra charge, payable at the hotel)
- Day trips and tours, satisfying your every wish (by bus and tour in town, by private yacht, information on trekking on the island. (services at extra charge, payable at the hotel)